Select style & size:Select options
Breeze LT GTX Hiking Boot
It's time to get rid of those old, heavy hiking boots and actually match your fast hiking pace with a pair that keeps up. Look no further than the Vasque Breeze LT GTX Hiking Boots. A new, lighter weight addition to the Breeze line-up, these Gore-Tex waterproof boots support your ankles, cushion the bottoms of your feet, and block wetness, all without adding a lot of extra weight to the end of your leg. The molded rubber toe bumper boosts front protection, and a combination of synthetic microfiber and TPU mesh on the upper mixes durability and breathability for warm-weather hikes.
Arguably the most important features of any good hiking boots are their shock-absorption and aggressive grip underfoot. Checking both these boxes, the Enduralast EVA midsole soaks up jarring vibration while the Vibram Ground Control LiteBase outsole maintains reliable traction with every step, but with 25% less weight than regular Vibram Ground Control outsoles. The Vibram sole boasts a MegaGrip compound for unrelenting grip across variable terrain, ranging from slick rock outcroppings to slippery moss-lined boulders and dusty desert trails.
- Lightweight, quick-paced hiking boots with comfort and protection
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Abrasion-resistant mesh in the upper offers cool breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet comfortably cool and dry
- High-Rebound footbed and Enduralast EVA midsole cushion impact
- Vibram Ground Control LiteBase outsole grips slippery terrain
- LiteBase outsole is 25% lighter than other Vibram outsoles
- Item #VSQ003E
- Upper Material
- synthetic microfiber, abrasion-resistant mesh
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- moisture-wicking textile
- Enduralast EVA (dual-density, compression-molded)
- Vibram Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip rubber compound
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 12, 2019
500 miles of happy feet!
- I've put it through the wringer
I wore these on my Colorado Trail thru hike and loved them! I previously had used the Breeze III boots on my AT thru but when these came out I had to try because they were so light! I was not disappointed! They still have the Vibram soles which help grip on slippery surfaces and they kept my feet warm even when trekking through the snow and hail. Highly recommend! **In normal life I wear a 7.5 but I usually go a whole size up for hiking boots, I found that these run a bit small and went with 9's which fit great and allowed for my toes to breathe.
June 18, 2019
- I've used it several times
Lightweight but plenty of ankle support and great traction. Super comfy, good flex. It's been hard to find a good pair of lightweight, waterproof hiking boots. I want to be able to cross streams without wet feet and cross talus fields with some ankle coverage, but don't need an extra 2 pounds on my feet to do that- these fit the bill. Toe box could be a bit roomier. If you're a split size go up.