Comfort comes in quirks.
If quirky style is debateably you middle name, then the Vans Women's Ultrarange Gore Shoe is right up your alley. Built with a comfortable cross-front slip-on style, these shoes offer easy on-and-off while also keeping up with your fun style. UltrCush midsoles keep your feet happy and comfy while you walk to city streets while rubber underfoot offers the traction you need on slick sidewalks or damn boardwalks.
- Slip-on sneakers for daily adventures and daily comfort
- UltraCush midsoles offer cushion and support as you walk
- Rubber undersoles adds traction with every step
- Slip-on style is easy to wear and easy to pair with your fave outfit
- Item #VAN00WX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave these as a gift and so far she loves them! They are ridiculously light and breathe really well. They are a great shoe for everything and especially if you spend most of your day on your feet.
Gender Neutral Bad Ass Shoes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear these every day.
They run true to size.
You don't need to be a woman to wear them. They're genderless like most Vans shoes.
WAY comfier than my slipons from Vans. Feels like walking on a cloud.
I bought the white and they are still mostly white after a month of use.
Love Love Love!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Obsessed with these shoes!! Being a lover of vans I've had multiple styles over the year but these quickly rose to the top. They're extremely light weight with a ton of cushion in the mid-sole. I bought the black and they look much better in person since the strap details blend in with the fabric on the upper.