Why We Like The Sk8-Hi GORE-TEX MTE-3 Shoe
The Vans Sk8-Hi GORE-TEX MTE-3 Shoe takes us on sidewalk-free adventures with confident grip and excellent looks. With the GORE-TEX lined outer layer we don't fret a casual commute in the rain and taking the path less traveled becomes a lot more fun with sticky All-Trac rubber. Vans takes it up a notch while bringing us comfortable style with these functional hiking and backpacking shoes.
- Hiking shoes with Vans designed style
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps out water, dirt, and grime
- Leather upper resists stretch and wear
- EVA ultracush midsole forms a comfortable contact patch
- All-Trac rubber keeps boot glued to the trail
- Item #VANR388
- Upper Material
- leather, textile
- UltraCush EVA
- All-Trac rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size men's 10 / women's 11.5] 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
- hiking, casual, backpacking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help