The kid's got it.
When you're taking down hefty kink rails that pro snowboarders would think twice about hitting, you need shoes you can count on. That's why Kyle Walker worked with Vans to make sure his Men's Kyle Walker Pro Shoe met his every need. The shoe's outfitted with the UltraCush HD Impact sockliner, which keeps the foot close to the board while providing the highest levels of cushioning, and Wafflecup construction, which offers the support of a cupsole without sacrificing the board feel or flexibility of a vulc shoe. Duracap upper reinforcements add unrivaled durability for good measure.
- Kyle Walker's signature shoe for slaying skate spots
- UltraCush HD Impact sockliner offers exceptional cushioning
- Wafflecup construction combines benefits of a cupsole and vulc sole
- Duracap upper reinforcements enhance durability
- Waffle tread outsole is grippy and durable
- Item #VAN00OR
- Q & A
Fell apart within a week..
My nephew really wanted them, so I bought them, got them on sale luckily because the leather wave thing started to detach almost right away. He likes the shoe and they are comfortable for skate boarding, wish the quality was better.
I liked these mostly because of the color, it looks great. They are smaller than what I thought, but it isn't too bad. 1/2 bigger probably would be better
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I don't skateboard, but love the support this skate shoe has.
looks are clean as well.