Ferra Pro Snowboard Boot
Dial and lace into the Vans Ferra Pro Boa Snowboard Boot and enjoy the secure fit and cushy feel underfoot all over the mountain. Its medium flex pattern is ideal for the aggressive rider seeking a one-boot solution for riding everything the mountain has to offer, from dialed terrain parks to fresh pow in the trees.
The Hybrid Boa closure brings you the locked-down heel hold essential for charging at higher speeds, using a side-mounted Boa dial that tightens the instep area and teams up with traditional laces for the time-tested fit you've come to expect from laces. Inside the boot, a heat-moldable V2 UltraCush liner wraps your feet for a secure and supportive fit without pressure points, while the V2 harness customizes the heel hold and support to adapt to the terrain. Smoother landings and vibration-free riding come to you thanks to the V2 UltraCush footbed, especially when you're blasting over choppy snow at higher speeds. The V2 Waffleflex sole rounds things out with aggressive traction lugs for traction and flex grooves for sure-footed dexterity and enhanced board feel.
- Robust support and comfortable control blend in this boot
- Hybrid Boa closure prevents heel lift at high speeds
- Mid-stiff flex is ideal for hitting big jumps and cruising
- UltraCush liner with heat-moldable foam for custom fit
- V2 footbed of UltraCush Lite for impact absorption
- Waffleflex sole with grippy lugs and flex grooves
- Item #VAN017O
- traditional laces, Boa
- V2 UltraCush
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- V2 harness, PowerStrap
- medium-stiff (5 - 7 of 10 on Van's scale)
- V2 WaffleFlex
- V2 UltraCush (co-molded EVA)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my little sister for her Birthday. Out of the box they were stiff and a solid boot for her. Personally not a huge fan of BOA boots neither is she, but Hybrid Boa tightens up right in the heel cup and provides stability that neither a traditonal lace system couldn't. Great boot highly recommend to all.