The Era of relaxation.
With a low profile, the Vans Men's Era Skate Shoe is better at cruising than flipping. It would be really cool to see the shoe fly off your foot when you kickflip, but it might be better to enjoy a mellow day on your longboard wearing a shoe with this low of a profile. All the same, this shoe's durable, double-stitched canvas upper vulcanized to Vans' reliable Waffle rubber will keep you cruising for seasons.
- Vans classic shoe for skateboarding, longboarding, and chilling
- Durable, double-stitched upper composed of rugged canvas
- Vulcanized construction ensures long-lasting durability
- Vans classic waffle rubber sole for gummy traction
- Item #VAN00TJ
- Q & A
Classic Vans and holding up well
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
I like the simple and clean styling of this shoe which is the reason for the purchase. It looks as good in person as it does on the website. As the product description reads, I did not buy this shoe to do any hard core activities, more for casual times around the house or with friends. Very comfortable shoe and has worn good so far.