We're not going to try to convince you that when you lace up the Vans Men's Chima Pro 2 Shoe you'll be able to back three and switch front board like the Aussie legend himself, but it'd certainly be a step in the right direction. Starting with the sturdy canvas upper, the Chima Pro 2 does a solid job resisting the constant flick against your grip when working on your flatground game, while the dual-density foam in the lightweight and responsive UltraCush Lite 3D footbed cushions big impacts and adds support where you need it. Vans also gave this model a molded heel cup to help prevent the dreaded heel bruise, along with a Vulc Lite construction that serves up flex, traction, and natural board feel straight out of the box.
- Second pro offering from Vans' skate legend, Chima Ferguson
- Canvas upper is both comfortable and durable
- UltraCush Lite footbed absorbs heavy impacts
- Molded heel cup helps prevent bruising when skating big drops
- Vulcanized construction adds to a natural board feel
- Waffle rubber outsole grips both your board and the ground alike
- Item #VAN00WP