Find your inner peace.
Become one with the mountain when you hit the slopes in the Vans Women's Aura Boa Snowboard Boot. From peak to park, the Aura offers a versatile flex and comfortable fit to help you handle any type of terrain with a smile on your face. The Boa Focus closure system features two reels that control three separate zones so you can quickly and easily dial in the perfect fit for your feet and particular riding style. Thermo-moldable foam in the Reflex liner offers a comfy custom fit, and an internal web harness prevents heel lift for better control and less fatigue.
Brushed fleece at the cuff delivers a plush, cozy feel, and UltraCush Lite in the liner prevents the Aura from feeling like a ski boot. Vans brings you cushioning powers of cork and EVA in the UltraCush Lite footbed to absorb impacts and vibrations from heavy landings and choppy terrain. The boot's medium stiffness offers enough support and response to hit the jump line and venture into steep terrain, yet is still flexible enough to jib with. And, the Classic Lite outsole is made with EVA to reduce weight while improving cushioning, and strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear area ensures long-lasting durability and traction.
- Versatile boot that helps you ride any terrain with a smile
- Focus Boa closure system tighten three separate zones
- Internal web harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- Medium flex is versatile and can step to any rider's style
- Reflex liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Heat retaining temp shield insulates and prevents heat loss
- UltraCush lite footbed absorbs shock and cuts down chatter
- ClassicLite outsole is light and durable for the bootpack
- Item #VAN00VK
- Q & A
Does Black/Velvet come in 7.5 size?