Select style & size:Select options
Rapidly adapts to changing light.
Equipped with a Variomatic lens coating, the Uvex Big 40 Variomatic Goggle rapidly changes its tint for adaptive clarity in variable lighting. Variomatic lens technology adapts in as little as 25 seconds to changing light, transitioning from Uvex's lighter S1 shading in cloudy conditions to darker S3 shading under bright sunshine. Ultimately, this photochromatic tint provides unmatched clarity and eliminates the need to swap lenses throughout the day.
Appropriately named after its bold spherical design, the Big 40 Goggle suits riders and skiers with larger faces. The double spherical lens offers a massive field of view when you're ripping down the mountain at high speeds and negotiating tricky tree runs. The silicone-backed strap won't slide off your helmet when you're skiing through bumps. Other details include an anti-fog coating that eliminates condensation build-up, as well as 100% UV protection on bright, sunny days.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Photochromatic goggle adapts to changing light
- Oversized frameless design fits larger faces
- Variomatic lens transitions from light to dark tint
- Spherical lens for uncompromising field of view
- Anti-fog coating eliminates condensation
- 100% UV protection on bright, sunny days
- Silcone-backed strap sticks to helmets
- Item #UVX003D