Why We Like The USWE Watt 25L E-MTB Protector Backpack
Riding an electric mountain bike means we can go further and faster than we can on a traditional mountain bike. With the increased speeds and the ability to hit another lap before we get tired comes a greater chance of crashing. The USWE Watt 25L E-MTB Protector Backpack is the answer to aggressive e-Bike riders and features a built-in back protector and a dedicated pouch for a spare battery. The Watt 25L E-MTB Protector Backpack has 25 liters of storage space and can carry our helmet and pads on the back, along with a separate tool pocket that keeps all our tools, snacks, and tubes neatly organized. The No Dancing Monkey 2.0 shoulder harness offers a bounce-free fit with a unique clasp at the chest to keep the straps together, while the hip belt allows for a better carry and is adjustable so we can get the perfect fit. The integrated back protector is level one certified to protect our spine from impacts. The main compartment is hydration bladder-compatible and has a special holder for a full-size e-Bike battery.
- E-Bike-specific backpack with back protector
- Level-1 certified back protector protects our spine in the event of a crash
- Dedicated e-Bike battery compartment allows us to bring along a spare
- NDM 2.0 harness system offers a bounce-free fit
- Hydration-compatible main pocket holds up to a 3L (100oz) bladder
- Item #USW1WXC
- Shoulder Straps
- No Dancing Monkey™ 2.0 + Snug-Me
- Waist Belt
- padded, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2 hip belt, main compartment, gear storage, stuff pouch, hydration/protector compartment
- Gear Loops
- armor carry
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- [L x W x D] 21.26 x 11.41 x 8.66in
- Claimed Weight
- [excluding back protector] 3lb 4.73oz (1495g)
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help