Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Hajker 30 Pro Backpack
When we’re preparing for winter weather we’re basing our kit around the USWE Hajker 30 Pro Backpack before our next big outing. Whether it's absolutely frigid or we’re trekking through shoulder season weather, this pack is equipped to handle it all. We use the included dry bag to stuff our dirty clothes and the removable hip pack is great for quick dips into the woods without our heavier bag.
- Extreme pack for pro use in the backcountry
- Vast pocket system keeps things organized
- Included dry bag for water effected gear
- Bounce free design is great for any activity
- Hydration bladder is not included
- Hip and chest buckles keeps bag secure
- Adjustable fit for 18in - 22in torso length
- Item #USW1WVO
- ROBIC EXTREEMA
- [bag] 30L, [hydration bladder] 3L(not included)
- No Dancing Monkey 2.1
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2x side, 2x quick stash
- Helmet Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- [L | W | H] 50cm, 25cm, 26cm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2021
Wow, what a bag!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- one size
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
I am a very serious cyclist who does not race but likes to ride racing bikes at a good speed. I was looking for a bag that is versatile, light weight, and one that can be cinched down so as to minimize wind resistance. This bag does the trick! In addition, I wanted a bag with a removable hip pack as I use a hip pack at work. Again, this bag has a wonderful removable hip pack. I cannot be any happier with this bag and will use it for some short, fast cycling as well as running and hiking. Thanks for a great product!