Major XL Bear Bag
When weight and space are your top priority, the Ursack Major XL Bear Bag is the bear bag you need for protecting your week's worth of food from creatures and critters in the backcountry. Created with nearly bulletproof fabric, the Ursack Major can withstand the sharp puncture of a bear's teeth so your food is protected on your expedition. And when your objective requires quick turnaround at camp, the 6-foot tensile-strength cord makes stringing your food on a branch a quick task during morning or night.
- Virtually puncture proof bear bag for ultralight backpacking
- Strong fabric prevents bears from accessing food
- 6-foot tensile cord eases set-up on a tree branch
- 15 liter capacity holds 7 days of food for 1 person
- Cinch closer is easy to get in and out of
- Item #URS0005
- 100% UHMWP
- Carry Straps
- 21in x 12.8in x .6in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 4, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
I have the XL. Easily get 5-6 days worth of food. Good light weight bear proof sack. I coupled it with a LokSak to keep the smells away, as they recommend.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
September 6, 2021