Why We Like The Allmitey Bear Bag
When space is limited on your multi-day backpacking trip but you need to protect your food each night, look to the Ursack AllMitey—the new bear bag that uses puncture-resistant materials to protect against bears and keep your food safe in the backcountry. Using a super strong, thermoplastic polyurethane, the Allmitey Bear Bag is virtually impossible to puncture, despite the sharp nature of bear teeth. And when you're trying to protect your food from creatures and critters, the six-foot high-tensile strength cord makes fastening the bag out of reach quick and easy work.
- Nearly puncture proof bear bag for long backpacking trips
- Material composition some of the strongest on the market
- 6-foot cord for easy hanging in nearby trees
- 10.65L holds five days of food for one person
- Light enough to throw in your bag without thinking twice
- No longer comes with hook and loop for 2021
- Item #URS0003
- laminated UHMWP, KevlarÂ®
- Carry Straps
- 13in x 10.5in x 2.95in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 7, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Read a bunch of reviews and Ursack's website before buying... Took ursack out for trip to Inyo NF for 2 day backpacking trip. Needless to say, it was chewed thru on first night. Luckily whatever critter ate thru my Ursack was content with only eating my trail mix. I reached out to Ursack and they've offered a replacement. I will update my review after my next overnight trip. In interim, will stick with clunky bear cannister for longer trips...
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 27, 2020