Why We Like The UnParallel TN Pro Shoe
For powerful movements on steep angles, we pull on the UnParallel TN Pro Shoe. With an upper rubber patch and a rear slingshot rand, this pair secures our toe and heel hooks, while the slightly rounded toe is forgiving on dynamic sequences. The thick wrap of soft RH rubber offers us support through long sessions and lasting grip performance yet remains surprisingly sensitive for precision footwork.
- Powerful climbing shoe for steep problems and routes
- Aggressive profile boosts precision and power on overhangs
- RH rubber is flexible and sticky for reliable grip and feel
- Stiff midsole provides support and retains downturned shape
- Unlined synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Hook-and-loop strap allows a quick-and-easy on-off
- Item #UNP000G
- Upper Material
- synthetic suede
- hook and loop
- RH (4.2mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- bouldering, climbing training
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.4oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help