Why We Like The UnParallel Sirius Lace Shoe
For all-round performance from the boulder field to the sport crag, we look to the UnParallel Sirius Lace Shoe. The aggressive profile delivers power and precision when we're pulling through roofs and dancing up faces, while the offset lacing allows room for a generous upper rubber patch that secures our toe hooks. Wrapped with 3.5mm of RS rubber, this shoe bites into micro footholds in the steep yet still offers us the support we appreciate on long vertical pitches.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for pushing your grade
- Downturned with sharp curvature for optimal power transfer
- RS rubber is soft yet durable for lasting smear performance
- Medium stiff midsole balances support and sensitivity
- Vegan suede upper and lining will stretch about a half size
- Offset-lace closure lets you get a super snug fit all around
- Item #UNP000D
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] SOLO synthetic suede, [tongue] Aeroprene Perforate
- SOLO synthetic suede
- (3.5mm) RS rubber, extended toe rand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- sport climbing, bouldering
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7.7oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 16, 2023
Muy Bien. love em
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
This is an improved Five Ten Dragon. It's a bit stiffer than the dragon but still has a lot of sensitivity along with a way better fitting heel. I like sensitive shoes but I use this anytime I need to edge. I'm a 9.5 street shoe. UP Sirius 9 UP Leopard 9 Five Ten Team, Anasazi Arrow, Dragon, and Hornet all size 9 La Sportiva Women's Solution 40.0 Mad Rock Remora and Sharks 9 I've had these for a couple years and I've had them resoled once. The heel rubber and toe rubber is finally delaminating but I've gotten a ton of use out of them. Unparallel does a really good job on resoling in case anyone is interested. Can't recommend enough.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help