Why We Like The UnParallel Flagship LV Shoe
When pushing our grade or for the podium, we pull on the UnParallel Flagship LV Shoe. The aggressive profile helps us hold tension in overhanging sections, while the split-sole design boosts versatility, giving us support in the forefoot for max power yet more play in the heel for a boost of sensitivity, letting us adjust our body positioning without blowing a foot. The toe's softer rubber gives us optimal friction for smearing, and the heel's firmer rubber gives us confident heel hooks in any terrain, and between the two, the midsole remains stiff for optimal energy transfer.
- Versatile climbing shoe for outdoor sport and indoor comps
- Aggressive downturn and curvature for power and precision
- RS forefoot rubber is softer for reliable bite on micro feet
- Rear RH rubber is hardwearing, firm, yet grippy
- Stiff midsole and split-sole design balance support and sensitivity
- 3D molded toe cap features high-friction rubber for solid toe hooks
- Unlined synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Single hook-and-loop strap for a quick-and-easy on-off
- Item #UNP0004
- Upper Material
- [toe] 3.5mm die-cut RS, [heel] RH, [toe patch] VC Pro
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- low volume
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- sport climbing, climbing training
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help