Milan Snowboard Binding
High style seamlessly blends with function in the Union Women's Milan Snowboard Binding. Not only is it ideal for carving groomers, surfing powder, and sliding rails, but it's lightweight design ensures that you'll jump higher and ride longer without getting tired early. It has a medium flexing highback and a slightly softer baseplate that's perfect for jibbing or lighter-weight riders, and the women-specific design ensures all-day comfort.
The Stage 5 Duraflex baseplate and mini disk system makes minimal contact with your board to deliver a more natural flex, while the CP3 Duraflex highback is lightweight without sacrificing durability for the rider that heads to the slopes every day they can. Full-bottom thermoformed EVA reduces chatter and absorbs shock for long park lap sessions, and sheds water so you don't have ice build up underfoot on the extra cold days. The Forma ankle strap provides a secure and responsive fit without creating painful pressure points, and the Ultragrip toe strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Ride the whole resort with these all-mountain freestyle bindings
- Medium flex is responsive yet playful for stylish tweaks and presses
- Full-bottomed EVA absorbs shock for uneven snow and big landings
- CP3 baseplate contacts 5% of board for natural flex underfoot
- Duraflex material is strong and lightweight in all temperatures
- Forma ankle strap forms to your boot to eliminate pressure points
- Mini-disk mounts to traditional 4x2 and Channel system boards
- Union offers a lifetime warranty on all baseplates and heelcups
- Item #UNN004R