All you need.
For a comfortable wear and all-conditions performance there's the Under Armour Verge 2.0 Mid GTX Hiking Boot. This boot has all the bells and whistles you need for performance on the trail, starting with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane. Designed to keep you dry in downpours and wet trail conditions, Gore-Tex stays breathable for long, hot days when it's not needed. A lightweight cushioned midsole gives you responsive and energetic cushioning, while welded overlays in the upper provide added support. The outsole, equipped with a Wild Gripper lug pattern for effective gripping, is built with Michelin brand rubber. So if you trust your tires you can trust that you've got dependable traction on all kinds of surfaces. You've also got a built in rock plate underfoot for protection against unexpected trail hazards.
- A hiking boot with everything you need for life on the trail
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof for river crossing and rainstorms
- Textile upper stays breathable for hot weather
- Welded overlays and cushioned midsole give you lots of support
- Michelin rubber outsole provides tough traction on all surfaces
- Rock plate keeps your underfoot protected from the unexpected
- Item #UND01WY