Get a move on.
Hit your stride with the Under Armour Men's HG Armour 2.0 Legging supporting hard-working muscles and keeping you cool as you push for that personal record on your daily run. HeatGear fabric regulates your body temperature by actively wicking sweat, meaning it keeps you cool and dry when you're pushing yourself to the brink of exhaustion. Four-way stretch fabrication, plus the addition of a stretch-mesh gusset mean you'll be able to move fluidly without restriction holding you back. Updated ergonomics eliminate irritation and chafing from the equation, so you can finish your last mile as comfortable as your first.
- Form-fitting leggings for high-intensity running and training
- HeatGear fabric actively wicks sweat to prevent overheating issues
- 4-way stretch and stretch-mesh gusset maximize range of motion
- Anti-odor finish prevents funky build-up after intense workouts
- Wide waistband maintains a secure fit without pinching
- Updated ergonomics prevent irritation and chafing
- Item #UND01MZ
- Q & A
UA 2.0 tight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 218lbs
Nice soft layer that pulls sweat away well or also can be a nice light base layer on the warmer days on mountain. Also works well as for casual winter use under any pair of pants.