The Under Armour Fusion Pant is designed to keep you comfortable and mobile for your outdoor pursuits. It features Under Armour's UA Storm technology that repels light moisture without sacrificing breathability to help keep you dry if you get caught in an unexpected shower. The four-way stretch fabric keeps you mobile as you hike and climb while the tapered leg design makes it easy to see your feet when you're climbing a tricky boulder problem. When you're in the sun for an extended period of time, UPF 50+ blocks harmful rays so you can confidently stay out and explore.
- Pant with performance fabric for comfort during outdoor pursuits
- UA Storm technology repels light moisture for dry comfort
- 4-way stretch provides mobility while hiking and climbing
- UPF 50+ blocks harmful on long days spent under the sun
- Hand pockets and secure zippered side pocket hold essentials
- Elastic waist with external drawcord provides a secure fit
- Tapered leg design keeps feet easily visible when climbing
- Loose, relaxed fit provides an airy, comfortable fit
- Item #UND02K4
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 zippered side
- elastic, external drawcord
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 155 lbs
These may be my new favorite pants.
February 22, 2020
Love these pants! Super comfortable and have great stretch.