Much like the bike that inspired its creation, the Under Armour Women's Fat Tire GTX Hiking Boot delivers excellent cross-slope grip and all-terrain performance—complete with superior cushioning. The upper is engineered with abrasion-resistant panels to hold up against the rough rocks you'll scramble over. Additionally, a Gore-Tex membrane assures waterproof protection and breathable breathable to keep your foot light and dry if you get caught in an unexpected downpour.
Designed to provide adaptive support and impact-protection, the Charged Cushioning footbed keeps you bouncing up and over rocky, uneven trails thanks to its bottom-loaded design and high-rebound foam. The Michelin Wild Gripper rubber outsole rips up loose, muddy ground with aplomb, and keeps you surefooted in some of the diciest of situations. Not to mention, it also features a Boa Closure lacing system to get you out the door and onto your next adventure quickly.
- Beefy hiking boot for trekking on unreliable terrain
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof protection
- Abrasion-resistant upper is resilient
- Charged Cushioning footbed
- Michelin Wild Gripper rubber outsole grips in uneven terrain
- Cupron Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers help prevent athlete's foot
- Boa closure quickly provides a fine-tuned fit
- Item #UND014T