Hiking is always better when you have better traction. With the Under Armour Men's Fat Tire Govie SE Boot, you have the magical stick of Michelin tires fighting to keep you upright on the trail. Along with that, these boots sit securely on your foot with a Boa dial closure system that is faster and easier than any lace you'll ever come across. With the Gore-Tex membrane that these boots have integrated in them, you can rely on dry hikes while wearing the Fat Tires.
Under Armour stuffed these boots with plenty of technology to make them the most comfortable hiking shoe you might ever wear. Cupron anti-odor lining reduces stink build up and also fights athletes foot. With Charged cushioning, every step you take will feel like a fresh new start.
- Comfortable hiking boots for adventuring outdoors in ease
- Gore-Tex lining keeps elements out
- Michelin tire rubber sole helps with traction and grip
- Cushioned midsole is soft and keeps feet comfortable
- Anti-odor finish prevents stink and athletes foot
- Item #UND01LT
- Q & A
What is the heel-to-toe drop?