Leave The Snorkel At Home.
Even though the Under Armour Men's Fat Tire 3 Trail Running Shoe looks like it's ready to tackle an underwater obstacle course, it's actually built for activities that go far above sea level. The seamless, bootie-inspired upper provides a secure feel as you navigate tricky terrain, while the L6 Boa closure gives you a pressure-free, personalized fit. The OrthoLite sockliner not only cushions harsh impacts, but also keeps those post-play odors at bay. Then, the Charged Cushioning midsole and rockered design attenuates shock and propels your foot forward to allow you to make the most of your stride.
- Uniquely designed trail running shoe for comfort and grip
- Boa closure gets the fit secured in seconds
- Breathable synthetic upper keeps your feet feeling fresh
- Charged Cushioning midsole offers maximum cushioning
- OrthoLite sockliner is odor-resistant and impact-absorbing
- Michelin rubber outsole has Wild Gripper lugs for traction
- Item #UND01WQ
- Q & A
what is the drop on this shoe?