Leave The Snorkel At Home.
Despite the fact that the Under Armour Men's Fat Tire 2 Trail Running Shoe looks like it's ready to tackle an underwater obstacle course, it's actually built for activities that go far above sea level. The seamless, bootie-inspired upper provides a secure feel as you navigate tricky terrain, while the boa dial offers a pressure-free, personalized fit. A Cupron anti-fungal treatment keeps those post-play odors at bay, and the textile lining bolsters your comfort level, even when the terrain ahead is anything but. Additionally, the Charged Cushioning midsole and rockered design not only attenuates shock, but it also propels your foot forward, allowing you to make the most of your stride. And, last but not least, the Michelin rubber outsole maintains traction underfoot, offering you ample rip and grip on varied terrain.
- A plush running shoe for cruising on hardpack trails
- Soft shell upper provides breathability and defense
- DWR treatment safeguards foot from moisture
- Charged Cushion midsole attenuates shock
- Generous rocker propels stride forward
- Michelin rubber outsole maintains grip
- Item #UND01I6