Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Oxygen Jacket Savile
If you are a connoisseur of textiles and tailored outerwear, whether you’re walking office to car or on the deepest of expeditions, the UBR Oxygen Jacket Saville is a jacket worth exploring. The slim and tailored fit of the Oxygen stands out against the sea of name-brand outwear with luxurious Merino Wool woven in Italy by the Lanificio Cerruti textile company. UBR engineers the Oxygen to withstand temperatures down to 14-degrees F. This is due to its 800 Fill Power Goose Down, which is covered by a water and wind-resistant barrier for extreme weather protection. And although the Oxygen strikes a heavily shielded presence, the jacket remains exceptionally lightweight at 10.58 ounces.
- Luxurious down coat for the modern, intrepid man
- Highly insulated against subfreezing temps while remaining lightweight
- Durable ripstop fabric holds up to daily commuting and luggage carry
- Wind and water resistance complements your active pursuits
- Tailored fit sets a powerful and confident silhouette
- Strategic Primaloft insulation mapping uses down where its need most
- Removable hood changes your look to mirror the weather
- Item #UBRA00K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.