Back to the basics.
Frills and fancy add-ons can be superfluous in the outdoor world, sometimes you just need the tried and true basics, and that's where Turtle Fur's The Turtle's Neck comes in. A classic, sewn from original Turtle Fur fleece, in a double-layer tube that traps heat within to keep you insulated and warm for hours, with perpetually rolling nature that moves so you can always keep the warmest and driest spot tucked up against your chin. Wear it for an icy day fly fishing, a frozen winter hike, or boot packing for pow-filled lines on the mountain and you'll be rewarded with simple, toasty warmth.
- A warm double layer classic neck gaiter
- Stay insulated with original Turtle Fur fleece
- Decadent fleece traps warmth between two layers
- Seamless, perpetual rolling keeps dry fabric against skin
- Perfect for icy winter hikes, camping, and a day on the mountain
- Item #TUR000Z
- Original Turtle Fur Fleece, 100% acrylic
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help