Select style & size:Select options
Venture into the snowglobe.
When the snow begins to pile up outside the windows, set your trail running shoes aside and reach for the Tubbs Women's Panoramic Snowshoe and get out to enjoy it. This newer addition to the Tubbs family comes with a host of effective technology that will be familiar to loyal Tubbs users, including the brand's solid and impact-reducing Fit-Step aluminum frame, Soft Tec deck, and carbon steel Cobra crampons. This trio helps you float through the woods, hang onto questionable snow below the surface, and not feel weighed down on all-day soujourns.
For further all-day comfort, Tubbs also adds a 16-degree heel riser to prevent achy Achilles and cramped calves on steeper hikes, as well as a Boa dial for securing the bindings quickly and precisely before you head out. Around the DynamicFit binding itself, EVA foam creates even pressure between your boot and the binding so you don't end up with any hot spots or blisters, and the Revolution Response design aims to absorb shock with lateral flex and help your foot move naturally and efficiently through varied surfaces and terrain.
- Explore a wonderland of fresh snow in this hiking snowshoe
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame creates stable platform
- Upturned, rounded tail limits impact on lower leg joints
- Cushioned binding adjusts quickly with a single Boa dial
- Carbon steel crampon grips securely in questionable conditions
- Design sheds snow and keep foot in natural position
- Item #TUB000R
- Q & A
Boa adjustment really nice
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
What sets these apart from other snowshoes on the market is the Boa adjustment system. On cold days when you don't want to take your gloves off cinch down the binding these are very handy!