Symbioz Hyperflex Elite Snowshoe
You'd be hard-pressed finding a better-moving snowshoe than the Symbioz Hyperflex Elite from TSL Outdoor. It's a lightweight, hyper-flexible snowshoe that adapts to all types of snow ranging from sun-scorched ice to full-on powder. Carbon reinforces the flexible frame for greater elasticity and improved durability without adding much weight. TSL also equipped the Symbioz with front teeth, vertical blades, and interchangeable crampons for solid traction when things get real icy. The binding is incredibly ergonomic with lateral and ankle adjustments and a memory lock system that conforms to your boot's shape for a secure fit.
- Hyperflexible snowshoe adapts to any terrain for greater traction
- Carbon-reinforces inserts improve elasticity without adding weight
- Flexible binding boasts memory locking and lateral adjustments
- Sound and shock absorbing system adds comfort on long trails
- Easy Ascent heel lift assists with steeper terrain
- Front teeth, vertical blades, and eight interchangeable, stainless steel crampons give solid traction
- Item #TSL1WU3
- Frame Material
- Deck Material
- Crampon Material
- stainless steel
- 20.5 x 7.5in, 23.5 x 8in, 27 x 8.5in
- Memory Lock with lateral and locking adjustments
- Heel Risers
- Easy Ascent
- Recommended User Weight
- [20.5in] 65 > 180lb [23.5in] 110 > 260lb [27in] 150 > 300lb
- Claimed Weight
- [20.5in] 4lb 1oz [23.5in] 4lb 4oz [27in] 4lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 25, 2023
- I've used it several times
I have to say I have been a costumer for almost a decade, and I was just lucky I never needed assistance. Because this is horrible service. I picked up a pair of these snow shoes in December. Great product with one major flaw, the strap on the bending gets loose. And I guess one day after my hike I put the on my backpack securely and the strap must have fallen, so lost. I contacted customer support to see if I could purchase a strap as I couldn’t find any online. They said they didn’t have any to contact the manufacturer. It’s been 10 days no response. So now I bought these almost $300 snowshoes, because one review said that they had a bunch of parts so they could be fixed and last forever. After barely two months, I now own a pair of snowshoes I can’t use because of a $20 part I can’t buy. It’s like I will pay for it but no one even wants to sell it. Do not recommend backcountry as they are awful.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help