Why We Like the Connect Carbon 5 Cross St P&P Trekking Poles
Made in the French Alps, the Connect Carbon 5 Cross St P&P Trekking Poles provide adaptable support to see us through the different stages of our trek. The detachable Crossover end piece adjusts shape upon contact with the ground to help maintain trails, while innovative magnetic wrist straps lock into the pole with ease and remove with the push of a button.
- Feature-heavy trekking poles for navigating varied terrain
- Lightweight and rigid carbon shafts absorb shock
- Folds down to 16.5in for easy transport in backpack
- External lock system for simple length adjustments
- Patented Push & Pull system for easy basket replacements
- Long EVA foam handle for comfortable grip during descents
- Exceptionally durable tungsten tips for reliable grip
- Sold as a pair with two basket sets and Crossover end piece
- Item #TSL1WU9
- Adjustable Length
- 43.3 - 51.2in
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- external lock system
- 55mm, 95mm
- Claimed Weight
- trekking, backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help