Why We Like The TSL Connect Aluminum 2 Cross St P&P Trekking Poles
Made with a tough aluminum shaft and extended grip, the Connect Aluminum 2 Cross St P&P Trekking Poles help us navigate steep traverses and rocky trails. These poles include two sets of baskets plus TSL's signature Crossover tip which adapts to different terrain with a flexible grip that won't tear up the trails.
- Trekking poles for multi-day hikes and demanding terrain
- Aluminum shaft is hard-wearing and temperature-resistant
- EVA foam grips provide durable and lightweight comfort
- External Lock System for quick and secure length adjustment
- Patented Push & Pull system makes it easy to switch baskets
- Tungsten tips will hold up to pounding rocky trails for years
- Swing System can angle baskets up to 20° to adapt to terrain
- Item #TSL1WUJ
- [minimum] 34.4in, [maximum] 55.1in
- Adjustable Length
- Usable Range
- 34.4 - 55in
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- EVA foam
- tungsten, crossover pad
- Push & Pull (summer and winter baskets)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 2.88oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help