WS 5205 Wrist Support
Unfortunately, we all make mistakes while we're riding. Often the wrist is the part of the body that pays dearly for these mistakes. You probably already have a helmet, elbow guards, knee guards, shin guards, and gloves. Why leave your wrists' cheese out in the wind? Protect them in comfort with Troy Lee Designs WS 5205 Wrist Supports.
The WS 5205's internal stays disperse impact energy to reduce discomfort and injury in a crash. Adjustable hard plastic internal stays provide tons of protection, so you'll be protected even if you've had previous wrist injuries. Vented neoprene keeps the heat down by promoting airflow through the guard. The beefy triple-strap design keeps the wrist guard firmly in place to provide as much support as possible. The glove-friendly design stays out of the way of your grips while you ride so you have unobstructed access to your controls.
The Troy Lee Designs WS 5205 Wrist Support comes in Black. It's available in sizes S, M, and Large.
- Wrist guard to complete the body armor set for aggressive trail-riding
- Neoprene sleeve conforms to the arm and stays put
- Hard plastic stays deflect harder impacts
- Three hook-and-loop closures secure the guard for a full day on-bike
- Glove friendly design works with your favorite digit's protector
- Item #TLD0267
- [sleeve] neoprene, [stay] hard plastic
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year