World-class racing icons and recreational rippers both rely on the Troy Lee Designs Men's Sprint Pant to keep them covered during blistering downhill laps, multi-stage enduro races, and lift-serviced park shenanigans. This moto-inspired pant is designed to meet your gravity-fueled antics with its articulated cut and lightweight, yet burly construction. It's a solid choice if your downhill runs require greater coverage or if you're getting gnarly on big hits and freeride stunts.
The Sprint Pant employs a blend of lightweight, yet abrasion-resistant fabrics for low-bulk comfort with full-length protection. 600D polyester throughout the shell is robust enough for withstanding scrapes and bumps along the way. Strategically placed mesh panels channel air when you're riding at breakneck speeds, cooling down your lower body in warm conditions. 3/4-length mesh lining pulls moisture off your skin, so you're not riding soaked in perspiration. Two-way stretch panels conform to rider inputs when subtle movements are the difference between cleaning a technical section or tumbling down the mountain.
- Full-length coverage for gravity disciplines
- Articulated cut with two-way stretch panels
- 600D polyester shell protects from abrasion
- Strategic vents alleviate overheating issues
- Mesh lining wicks moisture for a cool, dry feel
- Hook-and-loop adjusters dial in a secure fit
- Zippered pockets for functional storage
- Item #TLD00WF
- Q & A
The right downhill gear.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: 34
These paints are tough. Fit is a little tight in the crotch but they break in after a few hours of riding. They stay broken in after wash. Good product.