Skyline Air Long-Sleeve Jersey
When the weather's warm, but you still want reliable coverage, be sure to grab the Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Long-Sleeve Jersey before heading to the trail head. A highly breathable, stretchy mesh fabric moves with you around tight berms and keeps you ventilated when the mercury rises, while the hidden optical wipe inside the rear pocket clears mud and dirt off your lenses at the bottom of the ride. Plus, TLD revised the neck line and sleeve placement to increase your freedom of movement when you need it most.
- Long-sleeve trail jersey built for cool comfort on hot days
- Stretchy blend and revised sleeve placement opens up mobility
- Relaxed cut provides a casual fit and feel
- Inner arm vented mesh panels promote breathability
- Rear side pocket stashes items and has wipe to clear sunnies
- Item #TLD01FD
- Q & A
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
I'll be honest, I got the jersey because I loved the styling. Having read that the fit is on the relaxed side, I got a medium (I'm 5'10", 170 pounds). It fit great. Full coverage, but not flapping around. Worked great on an 85 degree day, great coverage against sun and thorns trying to grab your elbows, but great breathability. Would recommend to anyone considering.