Why We Like The Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Cargo Pant
From rowdy enduro adventures to weekends spent building new trails, the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Cargo Pant has us covered. The stretchy polyester-spandex blend won't restrict our movement when we're throwing shapes in the park, and the five zippered pockets store all of our ride essentials securely.
- Burly mountain bike pant built to hold up to any adventure
- Polyester-spandex blend is durable, stretchy, and breathable
- Laser-perforated gusset and rear panel increase airflow
- Integrated nylon belt and Duraflex cinch buckle secure the fit
- Cargo pockets with water-resistant zippers keep essentials safe
- Zippered pocket on right hip stashes our phone out of the way
- Item #TLDY13I
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- tapered leg
- dual snap closure, integrated webbing belt, silicone gripper
- 2 zippered cargo, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered hip
- right hip
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help