You've waited through winter's seemingly endless barrage of snowstorms and sub-freezing temperatures just to get back on your mountain bike, so don't let a little standing water from recent snowmelt or springtime showers keep you inside. Suit up for the wettest riding conditions of the year while you're wearing the Troy Lee Designs Men's Resist Short. As its name implies, the Resist Short shakes off passing showers, stream crossings, and dewy droplets from overhanging vegetation with its Teflon-coated fabric.
- Waterproof riding shorts for the wettest months of the year
- Teflon-coated fabric beads off rain showers and splashes
- Fabric boasts 20k/10k waterproof, breathability rating
- Zippered front pockets double as heat-dispersing vents
- Zippered rear pocket provides additional trail storage
- All pockets have waterproof zippers to keep goods dry
- Built-in belt ensures a secure, non-slip fit
- Relaxed fit for fluid movement and pedaling
- Item #TLDY09T
- 84% nylon, 16% spandex, Teflon coating
- 2 cargo with waterproof zips, 1 rear with waterproof zip
- soft, quick-dry mesh at interior waistband, built-in adjustable belt
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help