Why We Like The Troy Lee Designs Flowline MIPS Helmet
For everything E-bike rides in the neighborhood to snaking singletrack sessions, the Troy Lee Designs Flowline MIPS Helmet adds a healthy dose of safety along the way. A whopping 14 vents help keep our heads cool, while dual-density EPS foam helps manage both small and large impacts. A MIPS liner adds even more impact protection with its proven ability to decrease the amount of rotational forces transmitted to our brains in a crash.
- Stylish MTB helmet with pro-level style and protection
- MIPS B-system decreases rotational forces on the brain on impact
- Dual-density EPS foam protects against high and low-speed impacts
- 360-degree fit system decreases pressure points around the head
- 3-way rear height adjustment fits heads of all shapes and sizes
- Item #TLDY13D
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- dual density EPS, Mips B-series
- 14 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- side straps
- NTA-8776, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 27, 2023
Functional and Stylish
- I've put it through the wringer
This helmet offers all the safety features you want in a sleek and stylish design. The MIPS liner adds additional protection against rotational forces and the 3-way fit adjustment enables you to dial in the perfect fit. This is one of the more comfortable helmets I have ridden in. It also has plenty of vent holes to ensure you're not overheating when on a long, hot climb. For the money I think this is one of the best helmets on the market. It's just a bonus that it looks great!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help