Time to get rad.
Building on Troy Lee Designs' heritage of hard-hitting gravity and motocross protection, the A1 MIPS Helmet provides bomber protection in a lightweight package to top off epic enduro runs and technical trail adventures. Featuring the same extended protection at the back of the head and around the temples as the standard A1, the A1 MIPS steps the safety up a notch with the inclusion of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection (MIPS) system for an extra boost of Impact force dissipation any time you (literally) hit the trail.
In addition to its penchant for safety, the A1 MIPS boasts a heap of features to keep you cool and comfortable. A total of 16 large vents usher cooling airflow and encourage constant air movement across your dome. A removable, soft and plushy Coolmax liner sits comfortably against your head, fending off the stink produced by bacteria, and not to ignore fit, the A1 MIPS helmet incorporates a three-position adjustable retention system for a custom, easily dialed fit.
- A lightweight helmet built for technical trails
- MIPS technology aims to reduce rotational force in certain crashes
- Durable in-mold shell construction
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
- Adjustable visor fends off branches and glaring sun
- Item #TLD00VZ