Select Style & Size
6400 Knee Brace
When it comes to getting rowdy on the bike, we recommend taking safety seriously. No — we're not saying you should take the line around the lofty booter, but rather, toss on the right armor before you give it a go. That's what Troy Lee Designs built the 6400 Knee Brace for, after all. At first glance you might think they look like simple neoprene sleeves with a little padding, but these braces take protection to the next level, with bilateral support hinges that fight rotational blows, while molded termoplastic protects from hits on your patella, thigh, and shin. The brace is designed with targeted padding that does its best not to hinder movement on the bike, while offering protection in the event of a crash. It features upper and lower compression straps with Hypalon pull tabs that offer excellent grip when fitting, so you can get things dialed just right.
- Burly knee braces to protect from gnarly blows
- Molded thermoplastic pads at patella take the brunt of hits
- Condole pads keep you cool while absorbing impact
- Dial in your fit with upper and lower compression straps
- Hypalon pull tabs offer grip when fitting
- Sold in pairs with both left and right brace
- Bilateral support hinges work to prevent twists and hyperextension
- Item #TLD01FP
- Protection Area
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
August 2, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
excellent protection. they sit comfortably, do not slide.