Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're prepping veggies for dinner, removing a splinter from your thumb, or cleaning a pitch that's been sewn up in stubborn gear, reach for the Trango Shark Nut Tool. The razor-sharp blade is made from surgical-grade stainless steel, and the blade can't be opened when a biner is clipped to the tool for enhanced safety.
- Innovative design combines a nut tool and belay knife into a single unit
- Surgical-grade 440-C stainless steel blade holds a keen edge and resists rust and corrosion
- Slender nut tool helps you clean passive protection
- Knife blade won't open when a carabiner is clipped in the hole
- Item #TRG0058
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was originally stoked on this product; the knife has definitely saved my ass a few times. Until one day I took a girl climbing and she referred to it as a nut remover rather than a nut tool. Currently having second thoughts on the knife feature.
The knife isn't necessary in fact it sometimes scares me. It works just like any other nut tool but I don't think it is very good and its expensive. I would recommend something with a built in carabiner and it will be cheaper. Also the blade isn't very sharp which is dangerous. Again its to expensive get something cheaper and save some money.