Why We Like The Trango Halo Helmet
For added protection that feels like we're wearing nothing at all, we snap on the Trango Halo Helmet. The thin nylon webbing is ultralight yet burly, while the multiple adjustment points let us find a perfectly customized fit that won't slip, shift, or loosen as we climb. Outfitted with breathable padding and constructed with 20 air vents, this helmet keeps us nice and cool under the relentless desert sun. And when the sun sets, the rear elastic strap and front clips help hold our headlamp in place for some nighttime sends.
- Light, breezy climbing helmet you'll forget you even have on
- EPS material absorbs and deflects energy from impacts
- In-mold construction is ultralight and low-profile
- Highly adjustable webbing for a snug, shift-free fit
- Magnetic Fidlock buckle for a quick, pinch-free on-off
- 20 fixed vents let air flow through and heat escape
- Airmesh padding increases comfort on and off the wall
- Item #TRGC01P
- Shell Material
- EPS in-mold
- Impact Management
- 20 fixed ports
- Fit Adjustment
- 10mm webbing, 4-way slider harness
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 30, 2021
A lightweight versatile helmet
- I've put it through the wringer
This is a great helmet for when weight counts. If you're primarily climbing close to the road and toproping more, I would check out the Trango Sicuro helmet. This helmet is made for trad climbing, sport climbing, alpinism and I even use it for ski mountaineering. It excels for these activities, comes with attachments points for a headlamp, and also adjusts well to wear with or without a warm hat.
September 14, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
Really was hoping it would work as one size fits all. It didn?t. The straps do get tight for a smaller head but the helmet was too wobbly and flops around for our needs. I returned it and as always backcountry was great about it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help