In or out of the river.
- A short designed for adventurous outdoor women
- Lightweight and quick-drying material with a DWR finish
- Two-way stretch construction gives you freedom to hike and climb
- Mesh lined hand pockets and zippered rear holds your keys safe
- Integrated belt and high-rise waist tailors for the perfect fit
- Item #TPO004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 125lbs
These shorts are so adorable. Who knew I needed a high waisted river short--but I do. These are comfy with the adjustable waist belt, but they run small.
Super Rad Shorts
When I first saw these shorts, I was weary as to how they might fit. I never have had a pair of high-waisted board shorts. I definitely wanted to see how these fit on a human, so I went to Topo's website. There were quite a few images of women using the shorts outdoors, in action, as well as in studio; all of which helped me to understand why I now want I high waisted river shorts.
These shorts seem to be a great choice for all kinds of desert adventures as they'll stay comfy and chafe-free thanks to the higher waist. I'm getting myself a pair in the mustard color before they sell out!
Image: Topo Designs