Why We Like The Trailventure 2 WP Boot
The Trailventure 2 WP has the response and flex of a runner and the hardwearing performance of a trekker, keeping us light and protected from day trips to week-long ventures. Built to shed water and soften rocky ground, this boot has us skipping through water crossings and across scree fields unbothered.
- Light, cushy boot for day treks and fast-moving backpacking trips
- Mesh upper and rugged overlays for breathability and durability
- Waterproof bootie construction keeps your feet dry on rainy days
- External heel counter encourages healthy ankle tracking
- 5mm drop from heel to forefoot encourages a natural gait cycle
- Lightweight foam provides shock absorption and forward propulsion
- Full-length rock plate protects your soles against bruising
- Sticky, lugged sole delivers reliable traction on technical terrain
- Item #TPAI01D
- Upper Material
- 5mm foam
- ZipFoam EVA (22mm heel, 17mm forefoot), full-length ESS rock plate
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber (6mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [US7] 13.1oz
- hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 day
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help