Why We Like The Trailventure 2 Boot
Plush underfoot and airy up top, the Trailventure 2 has us bagging peaks and putting in double-digit days with ease. The pillowy platform softens our steps as we cover rock-riddled, root-infested trails, while the external heel counter gives us a little added security over the technical terrain.
- Light, cushy boot for day treks and fast-moving backpacking trips
- Mesh upper and rugged overlays for breathability and durability
- Roomy toe box allows for natural toe splay
- 5mm drop from heel to forefoot encourages a natural gait cycle
- Lightweight foam provides shock absorption and forward propulsion
- Sticky, lugged sole delivers reliable traction on technical terrain
- Gaiter attachment points for Topo's Performance Gaiter (sold separately)
- Item #TPAI01C
- Upper Material
- 5mm foam
- ZipFoam EVA (22mm heel, 17mm forefoot)
- Vibram XS Trek EVO rubber (6mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [US7] 11.7oz
- hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 day
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 13, 2022
Well made shoe, doesn't work for me
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
I'm been trying to find a good replacement for the Altra lone peak, since they changed their design and made them so that they don't fit people with skinny ankles. These aren't it. They have a very thick sole, which I don't like and makes me more prone to hurting my ankles. They are very stiff. The toe box is wide and fits well but the heel of the shoe does not fit me. There's no way to get these shoes tight enough so that my heel doesn't slip around, the sole is too wide in the back, so I get blisters. I wore them on a 4 mile walk to test them out and I already have blisters on my heels. The laces also get loose when you go downhill or down stairs, which if they didn't have any other problems I'd just change the laces but it's something to mention. I'll be returning these.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help