Topo Athletic ST-2 Running Shoe - Men's
Stay light and fast on your feet.
- Versatile athletic shoe that goes from road runs to gym sessions
- Stretch mesh upper breathes well and flexes as you move
- Roomy toe box provide anatomical comfort for your toes
- Rubber outsole grips a variety of surfaces with confidence
- Neutral zero drop keeps your foot flex as natural as possible
- Item #TPA000I
- Q & A
Great road shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm 5'10", weight 145-150#, have narrow feet and strike mid-foot. My previous road shoes were a Montrail Fluid Flex STs (a bit wide). My trail shoes are La Sportiva Anakondas. I only have ~50 miles on the ST-2's, 4-8 mile runs so far, but the ST-2 are great road shoes for me. The foot bed and upper fit my foot comfortably. I can snug it up heel through mid-foot with the laces and still have room in the wide toe box. Although a lightweight, minimalist shoe I find there's generous cushioning/shock absorption. The road feel is superb. I've tried several other road shoes including Brooks, Merrill and the Altra One 2.5. The ST2 is far and away the best road shoe I've found.