Roadie DAX Mini Pump
The Topeak Roadie DAX Mini Pump is a streamlined, slick-looking pump for quickly inflating high pressure road tires when you suffer a ride-stopping flat or need to top off tires before hitting the road. It's based off the standard DA Mini Pump, but it's longer and slimmer for a sleek aesthetic and ideal fit on your road bike.
Topeak's Dual-Action Technology inflates road tires twice as quickly as a traditional mini pump, so you won't have to tire out your arm, just to gain the proper pressure. It's compatible with Presta valves and comes with a handy dust cover, so the valve doesn't get caked with dirt and road debris. Additionally, it comes with a side mount bracket for easily attaching it to your frame.
- Streamlined, powerful mini pump for road tires
- Dual-Action technology for quick, easy inflation
- 120 psi max pressure for inflating road bike tires
- Works with Presta valves only and includes a dust cap
- Includes side mount bracket for attaching to your frame
- Item #TOP002A
- [body] plastic, [barrel] aluminum
- 10.2 x 1.3 x 1.1 in
- Valve Type
- Max Pressure
- 120 psi
- Claimed Weight
- 4.2oz (119g)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 26, 2018
Topeak DA Series Pumps
May 2, 2020
Where is it manufactured?