Select style & size:Select options
Double the power.
Whether you're trying to seat a tubeless mountain bike tire, or achieve ungodly tire pressures on your road setup, the Topeak JoeBlow Twin Turbo Floor Pump is ready to get the job done. It features Twin Turbo technology, utilizing two air chambers that get the most out of every push and pull in your stroke by transferring air in between two barrels, pulling air from the large volume barrel into the smaller barrel to compress air into high-pressure bursts. This enables quick filling of large volume mountain tires, and packing in the pressure to smaller road tires as well. While we are yet to having an office pump-race to verify it, Topeak claims that the Twin Turbo barrel style can save up to 50% of your time and effort spent pumping up tires — a bold claim, but we'll do just about anything to spend less time working on our bikes, and more time riding them.
The JoeBlow Twin Turbo features a SmartHead with a full-metal head that is both Presta and Schrader compatible, and offers a small air release button for dialing in the perfect pressure. The head is attached to an extra-long hose that makes filling up tires a breeze, and features a hose dock that protects the pump head and hose when not in use. A large 3-inch analog gauge near the top of the pump makes for easy pressure readings as you inflate, and ergonomic handles mean you can pump away in comfort.
- Save time when you get pumped up with this turbo pump
- TwinTurbo barrels maximize pressure with bursts of air
- Extra long hose makes inflation easy
- SmartHead fully metal head is extra durable
- Dial in the perfect pressure with air release button
- Presta and Schrader compatibility for all tubes and tires
- Ergonomic handle makes for comfortable pumping
- Claims to save up to 50% of your pumping time
- Item #TOP001U