Why We Like The Authority DLX 28L Laptop Pack
Timbuk2's Deluxe Authority Laptop Pack organizes our workday essentials so we don't have to linger over the thought of leaving anything at home. Its internal organizers and compression straps keep our stuff right where we leave it, and the handy laptop sleeve lets us easily grab our computers from both inside and out.
- Laptop backpack to keep organized and prepared for workdays
- Padded mesh straps and back panel make it comfortable to carry
- Lined laptop sleeve holds up to a 17in computer
- Internal organizers keep your items neat and readily accessible
- Compression straps synch things down for safe transport
- Reflective tape on compression straps keep you visible
- Item #TBK009S
- 28L (1709 cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- top, front
- [external] 1 zippered main, 1 zippered laptop, 1 zippered front, 2 zippered accessory, 1 water bottle, [internal] 2 organizational
- Laptop Sleeve
- 17in padded
- 18.1 x 11.4 x 5.91in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9.6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2021
Slim, sleek, and stylish
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 6` 3"
Purchased this to replace my briefcase and primarily use it for commuting to/from the office each day. It’s also proven to be a nice carry-on for traveling as well (the luggage strap is great for navigating the airport - keeps the backpack tucked snugly upright on top of my roller bag). Laptop sleeve easily accommodates a 16” MacBook Pro and I generally like the layout of the interior pockets - very useful for my purposes. It’s a pretty slim bag, so I wouldn’t recommend it for packing clothes or any sort of large items, but its overall shape and design is very sleek and stylish - I like it a lot. My only complaint is that the water bottle holder is on the small side.