Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Race-ready performance that won't break the bank.
Long road rides under the searing sun and tough trail runs over rugged terrain require sunglasses that can keep up. The Tifosi Optics Davos Sunglasses deliver pro-level performance at a price that leaves plenty of cash leftover for race fees and equipment upgrades.
The larges lens design and sporty wrap ensure unobstructed vision so you can spot everything on the road, and vents in the lenses prevent fog buildup during grueling climbs or in humid environments. Fully adjustable nose and ear pads allow you to dial in the perfect fit, and they're made with hydrophilic rubber so they actually get grippier when wet, meaning they won't slip no matter how much you sweat or hard it rains.
- Budget-friendly shades that offer serious performance
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatterproof and lightweight
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and flexible
- Customizable nose and ear pads for perfect fit
- Hydrophilic rubber ensures no-slip fit, no matter how sweaty
- Lens venting prevents fog buildup
- Glare Guard helps reduce reflections off the road
- Item #TIF002C
- TR-90 Grilamid
- Nose/Temple Pads
- adjustable hydrophilic
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.