Select Style & Size
Ready for anything.
Whether you're hitting the road for a few hours of hard riding or hitting the trail for miles of steady climbs, you're going to need reliable visibility and protection. The Tifosi Optics Alliant Sunglasses are there with the performance and versatility to help you thrive in all of your outdoor pursuits.
Complete with three interchangeable lenses, these glasses have you covered in bright sun, low light, and a mix of conditions. They're made from a durable material that's designed to save weight, offer maximum bend, and resist chemical and UV damage. Nose and ear pieces are adjustable for everyday versatility, and made with hydropholic rubber to resist slipping when you work up a sweat. Vented lenses accommodate a comfortable air flow and prevent fogging, while optically decentered lenses eliminate distortion and annoying magnification, helping you focus on the things you love without uncomfortable distractions.
- Versatile performance sunglasses with interchangeable lenses
- Adjustable hydropholic rubber nose and ear pieces prevent slipping
- Lightweight frame is bendable and resists UV and chemical damage
- Vented lenses prevent fogging and provide comfortable airflow
- Optically decentered lenses eliminate distortion and magnification
- Polycarbonate lense material is shatterproof and scratch resistant
- All Tifosi Optics lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Item #TIF003D
- [all styles] polycarbonate, [grey] photocromic
- Interchangeable Lens
- [orange, blue, yellow, red] AC Red, clear, full sun
- Grilamid TR-90 (nylon)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Hydropholic rubber, adjustable
- Case Included
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 133.5 x 45 / 15.5 / 121.5
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, road cycling, road running, trail running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 23, 2019
Who buys super expensive lenses for the possibility of them getting totally wrecked if you bail. These glasses are inexpensive, feel durable and fit comfortably. I have bad vision and only wear clear glasses or goggles when mountain biking. i tried several brands and pairs of glasses and these were my final choice. i didnt want to spend a ton of money and wanted them to be clear and not fog. these fit the bill. i dont wear these on the climb up, so not sure about heavy sweating and fog. but on the long decent they proved most valuable. stopping dirt and freaking flies but hitting my eyes. they were super comfortable. i dont really like the black nose guard, its a little distracting which eventually i dont notice it. but its sort of annoying for the first mile or so of decent.... i wore mine in a misty rain the other weekend and i found myself having to stop rather frequently to stop fogging and rain drop build up...they didnt streak off very well and i ended up taking them off which then got dirt splashed in my eyes....but all in all, for the price they are great!!
December 13, 2018
Outstanding quality and value.
- I've put it through the wringer
The glasses are light yet sturdy and for half the price rival Oakley's easily. They offer the multiple lenses as part of the base price which Oakley's cost extra. I think overall they are a better product. The fit around the temples do not cause headaches. I will by products till I get the one that best perform.