Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Vital 8L Hydration Pack
Thule's Vital 8L Hydration Pack is a saving grace when you suffer a ride-stopping flat, become suddenly parched after a long climb, or require an extra layer to fend off the cold. This mid-sized hydration pack includes a 2.5-liter HydraPak reservoir, allowing you to embark on extended rides without requiring a top off, especially when there's no readily available water. One of its best features is the hands-free ReTrakt hose, which conveniently snaps back into place after you've lifted it for a sip while riding.
Besides its hydration capabilities, you'll enjoy an expandable front pocket for stuffing an extra layer or compact jacket on epic rides across thousands of vertical feet. Inside the pack, there's a plethora of organizational pockets for carrying a smartphone, sunglasses, repair essentials, and pump. And because many hydration packs suffer from poor ventilation, the back panel and shoulder straps feature an airy-cool, well-ventilated design.
- Mid-sized hydration pack for embarking on epic trail rides
- 2.5L HydraPak reservoir keeps you hydrated on longer rides
- Hands-free ReTrakt hose snaps back into place after sipping
- Expandable front pocket for an extra layer or compact shell
- Organization for smartphone, sunglasses, repair items, pump
- Airy, well-ventilated back panel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist belt and sternum straps for security
- Item #THU006V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.