Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
For after-work exploration.
Now that it’s summer, you have more daylight to explore the vast network of hiking trails that meander up the mountains from the city. After work, you load up a few snacks, an extra layer, and make for the foothills for an evening hike. Despite the heat, a breathable back panel keeps you cool while you hike, and hydration compatibility gives you easy access to your water bladder on the move. If you’re out past dark, reflective print makes you more visible to other hikers.
- A versatile backpack for day hikes or use around-town
- Pull tab opening offers easy access when you’re on the move
- Reflective material makes bike rides safer after dark
- Breathable back panel and shoulder straps to stay cool
- Hydration compatibility for hikes and hot summer days
- Item #THU006S
- Q & A
My favorite day pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is light, simple, and tough. I love the double zipper and minimal design. Check out my full review here: http://bit.ly/thuledaypack